阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:nkshuwu.com

03 工作小摩擦(4 / 5)

加入书签

on ti

顾客经常对我的工作吹毛求疵,我的工作太难做了。所以我没有按时完成。

7 i fd the work heavy gog, i a afraid the job will have to be put off

我觉得这项工作很难,恐怕不得不拖延了。

我也有不满

dialogue

julia looks very angry the office her goo friend and lleague jane es to reassure her

朱莉亚在办公室看起来很生气,她的好朋友兼同事简过来安慰她。

jane: you&039;re fug what happened?

简:你气得快冒烟了。怎么了?

julia: the anar is not anable to rean! he fred up at , akg a ounta out of olehill!

朱莉亚:经理真不讲理,一点小事就冲我发那么大的火。

jane: what&039;s the “olehill” he ade a ounta out of?

简:什么小事?

julia: i spilled his ffee jt now, but i certaly didn&039;t do it on purpose i didn&039;t thk it was any big deal, but he still blew up at after i had apologized to hi

朱莉亚:我刚刚打翻了他的咖啡,但是我绝对不是故意的。没什么大不了的,我已经道过歉了,他还对我发火。

jane: well, he has been under a lot of pressure recently the pany suffered fro a faire the vestnt and he&039;s been a little bit depressed

简:哎,他最近压力挺大的。公司投资失败,他有点消沉。

julia: well, i know he is a bad ood, but it doesn&039;t an he can vent his anr on

朱莉亚:我知道他心情不好,但他也不能冲我撒气呀。

jane: you want y advice? let it go

简:想听听我的建议吗?别去想了。

notes

1 fu [fju:] v冒烟,愤怒

2 anable [?&039;i:n?b?l] adj 顺从的;通情达理的;经得起检验的

3 fre u 突然燃起来;突然发怒

4 ake a ounta out of olehill 言过其实;小题大做

5 spill [spil] v 溢出,洒,使……流出,泄漏

6 on purpose 故意,有意

7 blow up 爆炸;充气;放大;大怒

8 vent [vent] v 发泄,表达;排放

小贴士

1 don&039;t you dare!

你好大的胆子啊!

也可以这样说:

how dare you!

2 do you want to challen or thg?

你是想挑战我还是怎样?

3 don&039;t ph around any further; you really ake feel sick

不要再任意摆布我了,你让我觉得厌烦。

4 please shut up! i&039;ve heard enough of your exces

闭嘴,我已经听够你的解释了。

5 i went to his office to ask hi for help, and he siply turned up his nose at , which akes rather angry

我刚才去他办公室找他帮忙,他理都不理我一下,气死我了!

6 you weren&039;t very kd when you were talkg wit

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录